Whether it’s for him, for her, kids, co-workers, significant others, neighbors or a new friend, there is something on this list they would love! Some you can gift in a matter of minutes, the others should arrive by Christmas! No time to waste, you’re running out of time, so let’s get to it!
- 1) Hickory Farms Gourmet Food Gift Basket – $59.99 & same day delivery for Amazon Prime members (at time of this post) https://a.co/cQT9MTS
- 3) Homemade Baked Goods. Everyone loves baked goods and treats. This may take a couple of hours of your time but should be way under the $60 budget and people absolutely love getting something delicious and one of a kind! No good in the kitchen? Pick up a house specialty from the best local bakery in town.
- 4) Spa or Salon certificate. For him or her on your list! Great idea for someone you would like to spend time with. Just schedule a manicure or pedicure for each of you and make a day of it.
- 5) No address? No problem. Checkout https://www.ongoody.com where you can select any number of gifts that you can deliver with just an email or phone number. Recipients get a beautiful digital unwrapping experience and can swap for something else if they prefer, and you only pay when they accept your gift! After they accept, they can select options like color or size (if available) and enter their address. They’ve got everything from home goods & tech to alcohol & farm to table foods and treats. Goody partners with hundreds of on-trend brands and support companies like LGBTQ+, female founded, social impact-driven, or sustainable.
- 6) Personal Coupons/Certificates. This one can be fun for everyone and costs $0! Think of something you could do for someone you care about. Something that they would truly appreciate or have been asking for! For a neighbor with a broken leg, think mowing their lawn. For a spouse or parent, a coupon good for doing the dishes every night for a week. For a friend about to move, consider a certificate good for one full day of packing, carrying boxes or helping to supervise the movers.
- 7) Going to a holiday party or dinner and need to bring the perfect gift? You can always go with a nice bottle of wine, scented candle or flowers. If none of these hostess gifts work for you or you want to stand out from the crowd, pick up some luxury hand towels, a beautiful throw blanket, a tequila tasting kit, super-fun board game or conversation card game (like After Dinner Amusements Amusing Dilemmas.)
Here’s to last minute gifting and having a Happy Holidays!